Wednesday, September 2, 2009

(Sewing Attempt Part 2) Mission Baby Blanket



Ok I thought it would only be fair to let you see what I'm working with for this baby blanket. So here is my material (it's down at the bottom). The aqua color is flannel and the polka dot is just cloth fabric that you can buy at Walmart. I read on the internet to prewash my fabric which I think was a big mistake cause it isn't these colors anymore. The colors just look a bit faded but softer now which I guess is fine. My quilt binding doesn't really match anymore and I am afraid to wash it because who knows what it would do haha! Here is the blanket with the quilt binding pinned down. I have sewn around the edges before I put the quilt binding on cause I was afraid of all the slipping that might occur. I'm not sure how to get these pictures where I need them I'm new to this so please bare with me.

No comments: